- 2010 Ph.D. “A Geochemical Assessment Of Groundwater Quality With Focus On Fluoride Along The Coast Of Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram And Srikakulam Districts, Andhra Pradesh, India” Andhra University, India.
- 2006 M.Phil. “Some Studies on the Distribution of Fluoride in Ground Water Samples in Urban and Rural Areas of Visakhapatnam District” Annamali University, India.
- 2003 M.Sc. “Groundwater quality assessment in rural and urban habitations in and around Visakhapatnam district” Andhra University, India.
- 1999 B.Sc. Chemistry & Biology, Andhra University, India.
- Associate Professor 2010 - 2014 SVP Engineering College, India.
- Junior / Senior Research Fellow 2008 - 2010 Andhra University, India.
- Assistant Professor 2004 - 2007 Graduate and PG College, India.
- Lecturer 2003 - 2004 Graduate and PG College, India.
- Best Thesis - Gold Medal: Andhra University, 2011.
- Junior and Senior Research Fellow Scholarships, Govt. of India, 2008-2010.
- Best Teacher Award, 2006.
- Young Scholar Award, IPRS, India, 2008.
- Review Member for 09 and 11 national and international journals.
- Member American Chemical Society.
- Fluoride Genesis and Spatial Distribution in Groundwater
- Chemical, Geological and Geophysical Assessments of Coastal Groundwater
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Groundwater
- CH101 Chemical Principles (F/F) – Emalus Campus, Vanuatu.
- Subba Rao K, Krishna Kumar Kotra
Fluoride Problem – A psychological Perspective.
Parapsychology Today, 2008, VIII (2), 62-66.
Geomorphological impact assessment on groundwater quality and fluoride genesis along the Bay of Bengal of Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Clean, Soil, Air, Water, 2011, 39 (10), 925-930.
Fluorosis – Psychological impact on learning and development of children.
Parapsychology Today, 2011, XI (4), 92-96.
Impact of geomorphology and fluoride genesis on groundwater quality along the Bay of Bengal of Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Water and Environment, 2012, 26 (4), 422-428.
Groundwater - Fluoride: geochemical assessment along Bay of Bengal of Vizianagaram.
Indian Water Works Association, 2012, XXXXIV (2) / 125-130.
- Krishna Kumar Kotra, Yessayya Vasantha
Coastal groundwaters – a geo-hydro chemical exploration for factors controlling genesis and spatial distribution of fluoride.
International Journal of Environment & Resource, 2012, 01 (2), 50-61.
A study on the geochemistry of fluoride groundwater for delineation of fluoride zones.
International Research Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry, 2014, 4 (1), 14-25.
- Krishna Kumar Kotra, Israel Yedluri
Geophysical monitoring for the prospects of groundwater in the hard rock terrain regions along the Thandava River basin.
British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 2014, 4 (2), 338-349.
- Krishna Kumar Kotra, Israel Y, Sowjanya P
Geochemical assessment of groundwater along Thandava River Basin, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Nature Environment & Pollution Technology, 2013, 12, (4), 709-716.
- Krishna Kumar Kotra, Israel Y, Surendra Prasad, Sowjanya P
A novel geo-electrochemical interpretation of groundwater.
Email: krishna.kotra(at)usp.ac.fj Mobile: 00 (+678) 54 41 006 Office: 00 (+678) 22748 Ext 142